size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
01-01-2024, 12:34 AM

The concerns that the woman had were valid and Chimera allowed his niece time to sort out whatever she was feeling. In time she came to the point and the dual-toned man didn't miss a beat. "Ashen is now under my power to rule as I see fit. There is no plan in place for Venom to resume her position as Empress, though no one knows what the future holds. " One couldn't say if Venom would recover enough and ask for her throne back. "It is my duty to protect those under my care to the best of my ability and an island stronghold grants a level of protection that a landlocked territory can not."

It was obvious that Kitsune was feeling unsure of her place and the worries were etched on her fire-marked face.
"You needn't fear, " his deep vocals rumbled, though softly, like far off thunder, "You will always be Ashen royalty and you will always have a place here." Would that assuage her concerns?
"Chimera Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A future in your paws Wolfpaw Lake 10:56 PM, 12-31-2023 12:48 PM, 07-16-2024