An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualCritical Attack!Double MasterHomebodyCritical Block!
StudentRapid Poster - Silver1K
01-01-2024, 09:17 AM

She was still a little paranoid about being out. Being out in the open, especially after what happened the last time. Looking over her shoulder as she crosses into the Plains, Jael finds herself that she won't have to sacrifice another one of the glass jars. The one that had been left splintered in the feet of the man that had tried to eat her the last time she'd left the safety of the Raiders... she shouldn't be out here. Still-healing injuries were sore enough to remind Jael just how close she'd come to a more certain fate. Fuck, dude.

It wasn't enough to stop her. Slipping from the safety of her home, knowing that it wouldn't go wholly unnoticed by Gilgamesh. Well, not for long at least. He'd been too busy to take her to the market, so she'd have to go out for her own crafting supplies. In her mind it was that simple. If he wasn't going to give her a job, she'd make one for herself. This time, she's wondering if she can track down some indigo. Hopeful.

Hopeful but paranoid. Right, getting through this one without an attempt on her life would be preferable. That lunatic couldn't still be around here, right? She could hear rooting around, rummaging, at least. Jael stiffened. No, fuck it, she had to at least say something. "Hello? Are you going to threaten to kill me too, so at least I can just... leave instead?" Though she'd started standoffish and assertive, Jael realizes that she sounds a bit silly. The words become halfhearted near the end, instead punctuating her question with a sigh. Better to get that out there, first.

As her keepers, Gilgamesh and Modesty may join any of Jael’s threads if they deem necessary.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is I'm the only one Tall Grass Plains 01:45 PM, 11-18-2023 07:20 AM, 03-15-2024