An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

OverachieverUnderachieverRapid Poster - BronzePride - PansexualDouble MasterSamhain 2022
Statue 1 Worship1K
01-01-2024, 10:20 AM

Entirely unwilling to tolerate nonsense or fuckery, the viking king is direct. He doesn't need to have the last or loudest word. With Valtiel, he's inclined to be gentle. Víðarr is capable of being gentle where it counts and here? Perhaps it counts here more than usual. As the woman takes his peace offering, the viking king offers a daring grin. His icy eyes glimmered, but yes, right, he had a meal to finish preparing.

"Come eat." As it was all finally spread out. He mulls over her words, snagging a small morsel of the bird for himself. Weighing her words in his mind, with a gentle hum in his throat. "You are not a burden. The gods send travelers into our lives for their own reasons. A responsibility but, not a burden." The words are spoken with a steady determination. Víðarr doesn't waver, doesn't invite argument. As she continues to insist, he's reminded what Tenshi said about maybe being in such close proximity to the pups weighing heavily on her heart.

It's there he relents. "We have a whole mountain for privacy, that is not a concern." Maybe Víðarr was a little smug, but he can't help it. He loves his wife. Really, it would be hard to find a day that he wasn't simping for Tenshi. "I will take you to pick out a den, you will stay close." Another bite of pheasant, he'd actually done a pretty good job with this one. "Do you like the food?" With the right effort, he really could be okay at this whole actually preparing the meats thing. Wild.

"Víðarr"

[Image: bfcOTDt.png]
Víðarr has two Karelian bear dogs and a white morph tawny owl.  Assume they're within calling distance unless otherwise stated.  
Víðarr speaks with a dense Swedish accent.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my fate is to rise Fenrir's Maw 02:39 PM, 11-20-2023 06:50 AM, 03-12-2024