size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - DemisexualThe Ooze ParticipantWordy
01-01-2024, 10:54 AM

The stillness of the usually cozy den felt oppressive, like waiting in a hospital waiting room for any sort of news on a loved one’s condition. Venom hadn’t been seen around Ashen for an age, and with rumors spreading in the wake of Chimera’s ascension to the throne, uncertainty and doubt abounded through the once majestic and noble pack. Kitsune had gone off to speak to her uncle, to get a lay of the land so to speak and verify for herself the future of Ashen. Iho had never met Chimera before, but he’d heard the stories and the rumors about him and his failed pack. To say he was concerned by this change in leadership would have been an understatement.

So Kumiho waited, lingering in limbo for Kitsune to return. And return she did after a time, entering their den swiftly and silently. Iho could tell immediately that something was wrong. Kit wasn’t her boisterous, confident self. She looked deflated, defeated, lost. Mournful blue eyes met hers as she threw herself into his chest, barely holding on to sobs. The brute exhaled and wrapped his arms around her back, holding his little fire fox close, large paws rubbing her back reassuringly. "It’s okay, Kit, it’s okay…" he spoke in hushed tones to his unofficial girlfriend, offering whatever comforts and solace he could. A pause, a moment of stillness, and then he asked, "I’m guessing it’s not good news, huh…?"

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Just tell me everything's going to be okay Wolfpaw Lake 01:00 AM, 01-01-2024 12:48 PM, 07-16-2024