gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Acacia
01-01-2024, 11:37 AM

Vidarr was... different. Valtiel appreciated it. She was different. The gold marked woman was a wolf of duty. She had not loved the father of her pups, but she had done her duty by him, increasing the packs numbers. She had loved her children though, as a mother should. They had been the best part of her and she had intended to raise them into great, world changing wolves. Had...

Once the meal was finished, Vidarr bid Val to come eat. Rising, she moved forward and joined him beside the small feast. "Thank you," she spoke softly, and then began to eat. As she ate, the man spoke, informing her that she wasn't a burden. It didn't matter what he wanted to call it. She was a drain on resources and time. That was a burden.

Val filled herself with the bird since Vidarr had gone through the trouble of making it. Dark ears shifted, catching his words as he agreed to finding her a den... but one nearby. An electric jolt of something sizzled through the woman. She both liked and didn't like what that could mean, but at least she would have her own space and they would have their own space back.

When asked if she liked the food, the dark fae nodded. "I appreciate your efforts. Both yours and Tenshi's. It's more than I deserve and I'll replace the resources spent as soon as I'm able to hunt once more." She came from a very proud line of wolves and would repay her rescuers tenfold.

"Valtiel"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my fate is to rise Fenrir's Maw 02:39 PM, 11-20-2023 06:50 AM, 03-12-2024