gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
01-01-2024, 11:46 AM
As her captor's jaws tightened around her, Aurelia could feel the crushing pressure of his grip. She knew that escape was unlikely, but her drive to resist was all-consuming- and she fought him with every ounce of strength left in her body. Her teeth snapped wildly at anything within range as she struggled against the relentless waves that threatened to push them back to the treacherous shoreline. Despite the odds stacked against her, Aurelia refused to give up and continued to fight for her life out of nothing more than sheer desperation.

Aurelia's heart raced as she felt the sandy ground beneath her paws. Without hesitation, she dug in her claws and locked her slender legs into place, desperate to create enough drag to resist the unyielding force of the ocean's current. The coarse sand and gritty grains scraped mercilessly against the pads of her delicate paws, leaving them raw and throbbing with pain. With every ounce of strength she had left, she struggled to gain even a small measure of traction against the endless expanse of the ocean floor as she was dragged along it. Her muscles burned with exhaustion from the tireless fight for freedom, and she gasped for air, she was forced to accept that there was very little left to do but give in. Though, give in, she would not.

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. She Told Me I Couldn't Fly The Polar Sound 06:01 PM, 11-16-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024