size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - DemisexualThe Ooze ParticipantWordy
01-01-2024, 04:32 PM
Kitsune expectedly recited a much more formal epitaph to adorn his gravestone with, including her ludicrously long name that, despite his best attempts, he still stumbled over when he tried to say aloud. Kumiho chuckled and rolled his eyes, then feigned a shocked and insulted gasp when she mentioned needing a bigger tombstone. "Am I not worth it? I would expect a whole monument dedicated to me for sailing the seven seas for you—nay, I demand a whole island named after me!" Was he being dramatic? Yes, absolutely. Was he doing it in hopes of getting a giggle and a smile from his sweet fire fox? Also yes.

Iho had been expecting some sort of playful retort from the princess when he teased her about keeping him squirreled away in their den all day, but instead he got something that caught him by surprise. The soft graze of Kitsune's teeth against the edge of his ear coaxed a soft breathy gasp from the brute, his whole body tensing as a delightful shiver rippled down his spine. It was her right to keep him prisoner, was it? That sounded pretty kinky. But rather than say that out loud and fluster the fiery princess, Kumiho instead turned his head and gave her an inviting grin. Oh, she wanted to play, did she? Well, Iho was more than up for this sort of game... "Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do with your prisoner, Kitsune Tachi Oritsu Abraxas?" He was challenging her, testing her to see how far she'd play this game. Was this all talk and playful flirting? Or were there more lascivious thoughts behind those pretty blue eyes?

"Kumiho"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Let's start again Cryer's Ravine 12:15 AM, 09-13-2023 11:01 AM, 04-10-2024