size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-01-2024, 04:43 PM
She crinkled her nose at him and smiled “the island I'd name after you wouldn't fit your tombstone” She said apologetically, spreading out her two front paws a short distance. A little mound of sand in the ocean could be considered an island, couldn't it? 

Iho twisted around to look at her, and she reached over and pinched his nose with her teeth, grinning at him in delight. Feeling warmth and delight built up in her chest. He was back, he was here in arms reach of her. Less, really. She wasn't going to let go of him easily. He might have suggested staying in her den as a joke, but she was seriously considering it. 

“What am I going to do?” She repeated back thoughtfully. “Whatever. I. Want.” She was a Princess after all. The haughtiness had to come in somewhere. She wiggled slightly off his back, moving in front of him. She moved down one paw, landing it over his and pressing down. Then she moved the other, ‘trapping’ his paws beneath her own. He was much larger than her of course, so trapping only worked for as long as he allowed it.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Let's start again Cryer's Ravine 12:15 AM, 09-13-2023 11:01 AM, 04-10-2024