gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
01-01-2024, 06:06 PM

A flush of anger washed over her, causing her paws to tremble ever so slightly as she continued to tend to Sephiran's wounds. The pungent smell of blood and herbs filled the room, making her hold her breath in an attempt to avoid breathing it in. Her gaze never wavered from the treatment she was providing, every touch a reminder of the punctures and lacerations she had seen on Aresenn's face - injuries that made perfect sense now that she could match them with the injuries of the individual who had caused them. She could almost imagine the fight in her mind. Aresenn would have gone for Seph's shoulder or elbow, leaving his own face vulnerable for retaliation. What fools they both were. Anger burned within her at the thought of their recklessness, but she quickly pushed it aside as she blinked away the vision. "I was never in any danger of thinking that." Aurelia answered him curtly. "I also think that you didn't need much of an excuse for bloodshed." Her voice was calm but there was a sharp edge to it, her tone flat as she finished cleaning out the wound on his shoulder. Leaning back to retrieve some salve, she couldn't help but add, "I just happened to present you with one." With practiced ease, she spread a concoction of healing herbs over the injury as she spoke, carefully covering every inch of it before wrapping it up tightly. “But I’m sure another would have come along.”

"Speech"
Code by Shelby

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Burdens Doublefold The Polar Sound 01:40 PM, 12-24-2023 11:12 AM, 01-11-2024