gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
01-01-2024, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2024, 07:23 PM by Haydée. Edited 1 time in total.)
The fall weather has turned rather cold down in Auster, heralding the approach of winter. In Ethne, a bird had arrived the day before bringing with it, news of a change in leadership in Ashen. Haydée had carefully packed a small satchel with supplies, food and the like, and, while the trip wasn’t too far, the young Leader wishes to be prepared. With her tiger armor and dagger in place, she sets out for Ashen as the first light of day breaks across her family’s pack lands and she swiftly makes her way to Boreas.

It is midafternoon by the time she arrives at the borders of Ashen and she pauses to shake out the dust and other debris that the stupid winds had deposited in her coat. Worry for Venom tugs at her stomach and she hopes the sweet monochrome woman is okay. Haydée had hoped that Ethne and Ashen could be allies one day and, with the change in leadership, she intends to make sure that the ties between the packs remain strong.

Plus, she wants to make sure that nothing bad happened to the kindly Empress. Tilting her back, the small wolf sings a call for the new alpha of Ashen, Chimera, and weaves into the invite a chance to share news. As her call fades into the day, the girl seats herself lightly upon the ground as she waits to introduce herself to the new Emperor.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Promise That You'll Never Find Another Like Me Cryer's Ravine 07:21 PM, 01-01-2024 01:05 AM, 05-20-2024