gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
01-01-2024, 09:42 PM

The man gave his name as Aresenn and then made a comment about her supposed collection. Kaino flashed him another grin and gave a nod. "I've a weakness for soft furs, Aresenn. She let his name slip off of her tongue, giving it a breathy note as she did so. "Nothing like sinking into a pile of utter comfort after a long day of hard work."

Back to work she went, slicing through the thin layer of silver tissue that held the skin to the dead body. One ear shifted as the man questioned her once more. A gentle, sultry chuckle drifted from the fae and she gave her mint and ice eyes a little roll. "Pity that my sweet cousin never mentioned me, but I'm not surprised." Placing her paws on the cat, Kaino pressed her weight into it, rolling the corpse from one side to the other with a bit of huff and puff. It was much more difficult when something was just dead weight.

"And how did you come to meet my cousin?" Kaino got back to work on the other side of the cat and would have the skin removed quickly. She was curious though. Sephiran didn't like anyone, so why did he allow a non-Saxe to stick around?

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. These Polar Tigers, Man. The Polar Sound 01:12 AM, 12-13-2023 09:37 AM, 02-29-2024