size
Toy size
build
Heavy
player
NachoMumma

1KSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-01-2024, 10:55 PM

Fuji resisted the urge to scream that it wasn't like that! when he characterised her suggestions as a date. This was a terrible idea and she just wanted to melt into the ground... well mostly... A very small, deeply buried part of her whispered something about that's right, and she did her best to ignore it, opting for the strong silent type persona as they continued their walk to the Oaks, after all, there were still strangers skulking about, she probably shouldn't be trying to draw attention to them while they were still out in the open like this.

Thousand lakes? She had never heard of it, and her shrug would have to be enough to illustrate that to her company. When he asked if she had always lived here though... Well, the towering branches of the oaks were reaching out to offer their shelter. “I was born 'ere. Most'a th' wolves I know are family, we keep ter ourselves.” It wasn't that she wasn't curious about what was out there like her siblings were, she just didn't feel a need to live it beyond her regular gathering trips. She was approaching what she considered to be her outer post, a sizeable hollow beneath one of the oaks, large enough to fit herself and two of her largest siblings in a pinch (if she slept on top of them, which she usually did). She had food and herbs stashed away, and thick furs lined the floor just inside. She gestured with a tip of her head, “We'll stay 'ere fer now.” She used her dexterous paws to sign to her cat to let Tori know she had picked up a stray. It wouldn't do to take the leader by surprise with his mate so close to popping.

“Speech”

[Image: i0F1X8z.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. otherworldly & threatening Dragon's Blood Grove 01:30 AM, 12-16-2023 05:37 AM, 05-01-2024