Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
01-01-2024, 11:39 PM

Aresenn couldn't help but be drawn into Absinth's enthusiasm, finding her excitement infectious. He chuckled at her slight mishap with Vita, noting the bird's departure with a raised brow. The mention of potentially befriending another raven and naming it Amare elicited a thoughtful nod from him. "Love and life, huh?" he remarked, his amber eyes reflecting his genuine interest in her connection with these birds. "I'm not sure I would have pegged you for those kind of names." He mused aloud, allowing his glance drift to where Vita disappeared.

As Absinth playfully nudged his shoulder and shared more insights into the collective nouns for ravens and crows, Aresenn couldn't suppress the grin. The corner of his lips pulled upward, revealing the half-sided smirk of his. "But It's absolutely a compliment. An Unkindness? A Murder? Sounds like my kind of people." His tone held a playful edge as he teased her with the idea, enjoying the playful banter between them. Aresenn's gaze lingered on Absinth, studying her features with unabashed admiration. Her vibrant green eyes seemed to dance with mischief as she spoke, and her contagious laughter filled the air. A warmth spread through his chest, mirroring her joy in these newfound connections. The unexpected turn of his morning had brought things to a pleasant start, and he couldn't help but think that he could get used to it.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. An Unkindness The Polar Sound 02:27 PM, 12-31-2023 07:59 AM, 03-03-2024