gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
01-02-2024, 12:11 AM

Aurelia's gaze lingered on Yarrabelle, a mixture of gratitude and understanding reflected in her sapphire eyes. "What a life that would be." Aurelia echoed lightly- the note of longing easily heard. But as the intoxicating spell between them seemed to wane, she took a step back, giving both of them the breathing space they desperately needed, she wanted to offer reassurance. The last thing she wanted was for Yarrabelle to fill sorry for her. "No need for apologies, dear Yarra," Aurelia responded, her voice carrying a noticeably brighter  cadence. "I am a tough one. I manage just fine amidst the challenges thrown my way." A wry smile played on her lips, acknowledging the strength that dwelled within her despite the trials she faced.

The offer of a favor didn't go unnoticed, and Aurelia's expression softened with genuine appreciation. "Your offer is kind, and I'm grateful for it. However, I would like to when we meet again, it is without the need for such pretenses. Perhaps in a setting where the complexities of our lives don't demand us to seek aid from one another." Her words carried a sense of yearning for a simpler connection, free from the shadows that loomed over their current circumstances. "And perhaps we can become more familiar." She finished, with a mischievous smirk and a casual wink.

With a final lingering look, Aurelia stepped back, creating a bit more distance between them. The unspoken tension lingered in the air, but she couldn't deny the magnetic pull that drew her to Yarrabelle Saxe. "Until next time, Yarra." She concluded lightly. Sure that if she was gone for much longer, Sephiran would come looking. And she didn't want to cause trouble for her new acquaintance. As she turned away, she couldn't help but think of what their next encounter might look like. And she was eager for it.

[exit Aurelia unless stopped]
"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. pretty little thing The Polar Sound 12:38 AM, 11-18-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024