Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - BisexualPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
01-02-2024, 02:53 PM

Gloom jumped as Audra pushed her way into the room, and for a moment Gloom started to try tucking her injured leg under her, not wanting to worry Audra but she simply hadn't been prepared, wasn't quick enough. In an instant Audra was on her and she felt her heart jump, one part because it tended to do so when she was close to the earthen woman and one part because things were moving too fast for her, and she was struggling to keep her panic down. She opened and closed her mouth uselessly a few times, trying to answer Audra's question but her voice was caught in her throat where her panic was rising. It was only when Audra pulled back slightly, looking at her that Gloom got herself under control. She shook her head, still needing a moment to swallow down the lump blocking her voice.

"I... I'm not sure." She spoke softly, finding she couldn't meet Audra's gaze... Ashamed. "I was just in the grove and then... I wasn't. I didn't leave as far as I can tell but I ended up... There was an ice structure in the middle of a whirlpool. I Should have turned back... I knew that..."

"Speech"
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. This keeps happening! Amron's Castle 09:18 PM, 11-29-2023 05:21 AM, 02-19-2024