gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie
01-02-2024, 08:59 PM

Delaeni felt a mix of emotions as Azoula pressed their sides together, a subtle command for adoration. The mention of her being beautiful brought a blush to her cheeks, and she hesitated for a moment before responding, "Of course not … Nothing compares to you, Azoula." She replied softly, her teal eyes meeting Azoula's for a fleeting moment before lowering. As her companion acknowledged her offer to find shelter, Delaeni felt a mixture of relief and anxiety. The sly smirk and the words "Good girl" fueled a small spark of pride within her, but she knew that this was just the beginning. The tigress' words hinted at a deeper game. As she set out into the jungle, the wild dog scanned the surroundings, her teal eyes searching for a suitable spot. The towering trees and dense underbrush presented a challenge, but she was determined to meet Azoula's expectations.

After some exploration, she found a spot that seemed decent enough—a small clearing with relatively flat ground. Returning to Azoula, Delaeni hesitated before speaking. "Azoula, I found a place. It's not a cave, but it's sheltered from the elements, and the ground is even. I think it could work for the night," she suggested, hoping to earn some approval. But Azoula's response was not what she expected. The disappointment in Azoula's voice cut through her like a knife. "Oh no, these won’t do," Azoula declared, and a wave of self-doubt washed over her. She bit her lower lip, trying to conceal her uncertainty. The request for something homemade added another layer of complexity to her task.

"Ye .... Yes, of course, something ... homemade would be better," Delaeni echoed the words that were put into her mouth with clear unease. She cast her gaze around the jungle, searching for materials to construct a makeshift shelter. The massive leaves of the tree Azoula leaned against caught her attention. Perhaps they could be used for cover. Delaeni approached the tree and examined its foliage. "I-I can use these leaves to create a sort of canopy, Azoula. It won't be a cave, but it should provide some protection," she suggested, hoping this idea would meet Azoula's approval. Was this the correct answer?

"Delaeni Terblanche"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Take Shelter Kamui Delta 07:25 PM, 01-02-2024 11:10 AM, 01-11-2024