gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Aislyn
01-02-2024, 09:01 PM
Fueling her ego, fanning the flames that crackled inside of the tigress. Delaeni always knew how to satiate her in so many ways. Sultry laughter rumbled from her, intertwining with her bouts of purrs and feline-like chuffing. She loved getting under Delaeni’s skin, adored when her little cheeks lit up with warmth and she became shy and sheepish. It made her feel powerful- only a cunning manipulator could get what they want, without physically overpowering their prey.

And oh, was Azoula cunning and shrewd in her judgment. Only accepting the best, even if it meant running her wild dog in circles. Her little pouty face was cute, she had to admit- and if Delaeni was with someone else, she might have gotten it smacked off her face. But Azoula was far more patient than the other masters- especially when it came to her little Laney.

Placing the thought in her mind, Azoula was pleased when Laney continued with it. Her eyes followed her as she moved to inspect the tree, proposing a solution that Azoula would accept. But first, they would need to reach the leaves and collect / organize them to create the canopy, and Laney was far too short to do that alone. “Oh, I do hope it will keep my fur dry all night.” She said, gravitating to Laney, until she was looming over her. “If I wake up wet or dirty, I’ll make you lick me clean.” There was a playful smirk on her lips, and yet, there was a threat in her voice. One that said don’t let this plan fail.

Pivoting to face the trunk of the tree, Azoula leaped up onto the trunk. Climbing up to the branches with ease, using her claws and agility. Collecting a few of the branches before leaping back down. She set them down for Laney, expecting her to do the rest of the work.

”Speech”

Caution: Mature themes accompany this character.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Take Shelter Kamui Delta 07:25 PM, 01-02-2024 11:10 AM, 01-11-2024