gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-02-2024, 10:37 PM

Gavroche had been crestfallen when Bellamy told him he wouldn’t be saying goodbye to Dusk, and, in fact, had darn near fought her tooth and nail to do so. With some wrangling, she got the pup into a carrying state, though not before he gave her a pretty good chomp on her left foreleg. When had he’d grown so fierce? But rather than be upset, Bellamy could only marvel at the strength and life he held. The boy cared deeply for his friend, and she promised he would be back to see Dusk, but she needed rest right now. She hadn’t got all the details about what had happened, but she knew the girl was recovering from some sort of injury. He had fought her a good portion of the way, but eventually the boy had settled. Just like in his past life he had so much love for those that he cared for, not that the woman could blame him for that.

As they neared the borders, Gavroche was let down. His gloom had shifted the moment he recognized the familiar territory, a light entering his eyes as he realized he would be seeing family he hadn’t seen since he was small. Bellamy could only softly chuckle at this shift, allowing the boy to walk between herself and Haydée. After… Whatever events had transpired during that strange evening with her guide, Bellamy was still a little on the sore side, but she had more hope in her heart for a brighter future. The Gavroche she had known was gone, but the wolf he had become, her grandson, was undeniably the sort of wolf she had hoped for him. Despite being more willing to fight, and stand up for what he loved, he had never lost that deep love and appreciation for those close to him. He was still with them, just in a different way.

“I do apologize for not sending word about his arrival.” Bellamy offered her daughter an apologetic look. “I’m just glad that we’re both home, back where we are meant to be.” She reaches down to nuzzle behind one of Gav’s ears. “I hope you’re ready to be smothered by your mother and father.” A soft chuckle left her lips. She’d be surprised if he was able to leave the den for a few days while he was checked over and loved. But that's alright. She let her gaze flick back to her daughter, her smile brightening. “Seems things are looking well since you’ve taken over, Hay. Maybe you didn’t need my guidance after all?” Her voice is light, teasing. A way of showing the young woman that she is proud of her, though she is here now, and if her daughter has any questions at all, all she needs to do is ask.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Seasons Change While We Grow Stronger Lazuli Falls 09:28 PM, 01-02-2024 07:50 PM, 03-18-2024