size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
01-03-2024, 12:32 AM

It wasn't Ajax who came to his call... That figured. Crux did his best not to grimace as he spotted an unfamiliar form approaching. Only a little taller than himself the unknown man didn't exactly seem happy. Crux shifted awkwardly, well aware he probably shouldn't have been here. He nodded slowly as the other man spoke and Crux couldn't help but chuckle bitterly. "That tracks." He mumbled, more to himself than for the stranger in front of him. He chewed on the offer of the fire though, filling with doubt. If Ajax was just gone shouldn't he be heading home? But he was chilled, and his hips were not happy at him and he couldn't imagine making it back to the mainland would be easy, and he very much didn't want to risk anything when it came to the sea especially when he was already pushing himself. Finally he sighed and nodded. "Might as well." He waited for the other man to lead him out of the shallows and onto dry land. "Sorry for making you have to come out here just to tell me Ajax isn't here... " He wanted to add to that, wanted to say something. He'd been just about ready to spill his emotions out and now that that wasn't going to happen he had too much emotional energy that had no where to go.

"Speech"

Art by MarkLix
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Reality Check Dove Island Archipelago 02:14 PM, 11-20-2023 10:05 AM, 03-31-2024