Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-03-2024, 12:39 AM

He held her hand and breathed through it, drawing himself slowly back together. Somewhat ashamed that Vanta would see him like this, but also understanding that it was important for them to see that one was allowed to grieve. He did not hide his grief of Zee, her loss was insurmountable. He understood why she offered her words, and decided to be gentle, and didn’t tell her that if it worked that way he would have seen her every night since.

He breathed some more, clenching her paw tight, and fought his way out of it. He patted her paw a few times. “I’m alright, Vanta. You just… caught me by surprise.” He wiped his eyes on the back of his arm and thought of what a foolish old wolf he was.

“Will you tell me some of the things she’s said to you?” He asked quietly. If he could not hear her voice, perhaps he could hear her words. To know that some part of her was still out there somewhere, watching over her children… oh Zee. Of course she would, if there was a way, she would find it.

He knew he'd gone back on the agreement to each speak a piece of news, but this was too big. Too important. He couldn't brush past this easily.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. All grown up Mile-High Woods 05:22 PM, 01-02-2024 03:06 PM, 03-31-2024