An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

OverachieverSamhain 20221K
01-03-2024, 01:43 AM

Vanta felt her father's kiss upon her brow, a familiar warmth spreading through her, steadying her once more. His question hung in the air.  She had returned, yes, but not to stay. She had come to seek his blessing, to find closure, and to forge ahead with a new purpose.

"No." Vanta began, her voice tinged with sorrow. "I cannot stay. My heart... its leading me elsewhere." She paused, gathering the courage to continue. "I intend to form my own pack." The words, once spoken, seemed to echo in the den, a declaration.

"I want to create a place where wolves can come together and stand against the darkness that threatens to engulf us. To protect those who cannot protect themselves." Her eyes, bright with conviction, met her father's. "I want to spread the light, the good that I know exists in this world. To continue what you and mom started, in my own way. It's to support me in this dream that mom gave me these." Gently, she tapped upon her sabers once more. "She wants me to do this. She wants me to lead."

She waited, her heart beating hard against her ribs. This was the moment of truth. Vanta had laid bare her deepest ambitions. She hoped for his understanding, his blessing, and perhaps, deep down, even his pride.

"Vanta"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. All grown up Mile-High Woods 05:22 PM, 01-02-2024 03:06 PM, 03-31-2024