size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Ooh La La
01-03-2024, 04:09 PM

The warmth in her cheeks, the bashfulness on her face. The way she averted those rosy eyes, melting beneath the intensity of his gaze. Appearing so vulnerable and malleable- dissolving in his paws, morphing into something he could mold and manipulate. Damn, it turned him on to see her squirm so helplessly. Taking a step forward, he wanted to close the gap between them- wanting to draw more of these… reactions out of her. Attempting to press his chest against her cheek, neck craning downward to caress one of her ears with his nose. Eyes looking beyond her shoulders, trailing along the supple curvature of her hips, admiring the youthful appearance of her body. Recalling how soft they felt beneath him. “In the north, forging a kingdom,”  He said, cryptically, simply. Not wanting to reveal too much to her, but wanting to give her an answer to keep her engaged. “... and enduring these cold nights without your warmth.” Hot breath seeped from his nostrils, tickling the fine hairs along her ear, before he pulled his head away. Teasing her. “So many sleepless nights,”  Moving past her, and brushing his shoulder against hers. Rhazien would start to encircle her with his massive frame- pressing the length of his body along hers, mingling the heat of their bodies, wanting to feel her quiver in the wake of the musculature dancing with her curvature. “When I could have had you wrapped up in my arms.” And once he was standing beside her, his gaze would align with hers- pools of amethyst and emerald, clashing with rosy hues. Electrifying, intense, lustful. “How will you make it up to me?” It was a bold play on the encounter- she could easily try to turn it around on him, and try to place the fault on him. He'd abandoned her, after all. And truthfully, he hadn't planned on seeking her out. But, being the womanizer he is, well… he was willing to take a chance, if it meant keeping her for himself. All he had to do was manipulate her.  

"Speech"
Caution: Rhazien is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.
Assume his companions, Zemir and Zemra, are present in his threads unless specified otherwise.