gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-03-2024, 06:29 PM

Mel tilted his head as one of Audra's companions approached him, just as curious as the other. Laeta smiled softly, letting the companions get to know each other as she listened to Audra's updates. "I am so glad we've been able to catch up, as well!" She replied cheerfully, her smile widening in response to Audra's comment. She knew her friend was trying to put on a brave face, trying to appear stronger and not so worried about her own declining health. But Laeta knew and understood her friend's anxieties. Terminal illness was a heavy topic, and not one that needed to be addressed. At least, not at this time.

Laeta listened closely and with great interest as Audra explained of her travels to Boreas, and of her newly found friend from Ashen. Though Lae had long ago sworn to never visit the other continent again, she felt she had resolved enough of her trauma to explore its southern reaches more than once. And she had to agree - the sights were marvelous. Laeta's own thin tail swept side to side in joy as she said joyfully, "Oh, I must meet her! She sounds nice. Perhaps we can arrange a get together - all three of us. And I'm so glad you enjoyed Boreas; its views are spectacular. I'll never forget them." Now that this Gloom girl was in the same pack, a meet and greet was in order. She so enjoyed seeing new faces!

Audra graciously accepted her gratitude for the basket of herbs and pastries, and then inquired as to wether the older woman had met the young generations of Carpathians running about. Admittedly, Lae hadn't met them all face to face, but she'd be ecstatic to meet them all. "I've seen them running about the grounds, though I haven't met them personally. But how lovely it is to see new generations grow and thrive in the pack. It's a true home." Nothing but a true appreciation for life lit up her ruby gaze as she spoke, nothing but a lovely smile gracing her lips. All the pain in her joints and the tremble of her limbs barely propping her upright could amount to her happiness.

”Speech” ’Thought’

comin' up for air in the deepest of the deep ends
i thought i learned it all, but boom, the plot thickens
laeta has a european badger companion named melis. he can speak and is assumed to be with her at all times.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. to be loved is to be changed Amron's Castle 06:11 PM, 09-01-2023 05:21 AM, 02-19-2024