size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
01-03-2024, 08:49 PM
Ursa was growing braver. Though Mr. Raccoon had been quick to tattle, the spring days were relatively safe. She wouldn't clip the girl's wings, at least metaphorically. A little confidence building would do her well, and Halo's companion had been quick to scamper back after her, watching at a distance. If anything was well and truly wrong, Halo would know quickly enough.

The thing that surprised her, as the child slipped back into the woods, was her additional companion. Small by most standards, but larger than Halo. There's a certain clean smell that catches the breeze as she draws closer, along with the salt air... Raiders, but this one didn't seem so bad. Jogging around the long way (it really did pay off to know the woods) so Ursa could think she'd gone unseen, Halo follows after him until they're out of earshot. "I-- sorry," she hadn't planned what she'd say to the man. "Thank you for bringing her home." She hadn't missed the exchanged parcel, though she didn't know what was inside it.

"I'm sorry if she um, derailed your day." A sheepish smile, too. While Halo wanted to encourage her confidence, she also doesn't want to be it to anyone else's detriment. They were worries she would keep to herself, locked away, fearful she'd give her own children more of her own anxieties. This leads them to slip out more when she's in the company of adults alone, more than she means... oh.

"Halo"
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Should I just sneak on now? Mile-High Woods 01:43 AM, 01-03-2024 03:06 PM, 03-31-2024