size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

1KSamhain 2022
01-03-2024, 09:08 PM

Sakana had turned to leave when the voice called out behind him. Ears falling flat and tail tucking instinctively, he turned to see... Well, he didn't expect that. It was the first... no second, that raid on the bamboo had bee the first time, that he had met someone smaller than him that wasn't a child. His tail began to tentatively wave low between his legs. It didn't seem like she meant him any harm, so he tentatively inched upwards, head canting at her apology. The woman didn't look old enough to be the girls mother, maybe some sort of older sister or guardian then? They did have the same eyes, after all. “She was no trouble, it was actually nice to have someone to talk to about plants for a change. She helped me gather some supplies for my...” Well Modesty wasn't exactly his friend, but it seemed easier than getting into specifics “Friend. She's been unwell with a cough she can't shake for a long while now.” He hoped that put the other wolf at ease, if nothing else.

“Speech”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Should I just sneak on now? Mile-High Woods 01:43 AM, 01-03-2024 03:06 PM, 03-31-2024