Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-04-2024, 06:46 AM

Modesty sees the way she watches, makes herself small, the grimaced lip licking and the low held head. It stokes embers she didn't realise were ever lit somewhere deep in her chest, but was it enough? Would it ever be? Maybe enough for now.

Jael did her best to keep the quaver out of her voice, but Modesty was glad she didn't succeed. She gave the other woman a smile, delighted that she had given her an answer at all. She even let her tail wave slowly before she looked back at the entrails. “I never had much of a talent for it myself, but my brother? Oh he's just the best at this sort of thing...” She circled the mess she had made assessing it from different angles. “I asked him to give Gilgamesh something to make his dick fall off. I look forward to seeing what he comes up with.” There was an amused chuckle laced through her words, like she was sharing girl talk with a best friend, but when paired with the sight that was laid out before them, well it all just seemed a little disjointed. Disconnected. Like she was grasping at straws.

Another circle, a frown, until finally Modesty let out a disappointed sigh. She really couldn't make heads nor tails of it, maybe Pont would be up for a visit? After all, it would be a terrible waste to let any sort of omen wash away in the rain. “Oh, but I hear there are some Gods that like sacrifices, convinces them to bless new projects, maybe they'll bless this one?” Would sacrifices make her happy, when she was a God too? Her tail picked up its tempo and she offers Jael a hopeful smile. She was excited to see in person all the progress she had made. “Any more problems with snakes?”

“Speech.”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I identify as a threat Daager Isle 08:33 PM, 01-03-2024 06:13 AM, 03-13-2024