size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
01-04-2024, 07:04 AM

It had been about midday when Chimera woke. The brightest hours were usually avoided due to his sensitive vision, but with the oncoming move, every moment was valuable. He stayed within the caverns of the ravine, going over documents and ledgers with Venom. By midafternoon, it was time for a break.

As Chimera moved out of the caves and into the open, a howl rang out. It sounded rather perky and friendly in tone. A child perhaps? Head lowered, the long-legged king moved through the brush of the ravine with ease. Angling upwards as he came to the edge, Chi moved to the border, walking along it until he came to a russet and cream fae sitting in the grass. She looked rather young as he had suspected.

Coming to a stop before the girl, Chimera looked down upon her, giving a nod. "Good afternoon," he rumbled. "Chimera Klein, King of Ashen. What can I do for you?" He had no idea who the girl was, but he was sure that she would tell him.

"Chimera Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Promise That You'll Never Find Another Like Me Cryer's Ravine 07:21 PM, 01-01-2024 01:05 AM, 05-20-2024