Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-04-2024, 07:59 AM

Wow! She was happy for him, really she was and her tail started to signal her congratulations a smile growing on her face until he asked his own question. Her expression crumpled and tears gathered at the corners of her eyes unbidden. Oh shit. Oh shit it was happening again. Her breathing came short and sharp and she hiccuped before a pained wail was pulled from her chest. He doesn't love me anymore, he fell in love with a dog instead! Her paws reached out to grab at the earth as though her life depended on it, and she did her best to get her breathing under control but the alcohol wasn't helping her situation at all, and the hiccups made it harder. Here though, why was she here? “I thought maybe the Ashen network might have some idea where mum is? I haven't been able to find her for so long...” Her mother would have the answers right? Who else could possibly make it better when her world was falling apart around her?

“Speech.”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Vindictive and spiteful Cryer's Ravine 01:10 AM, 12-23-2023 11:00 AM, 04-10-2024