gems
size
-
build
-
player
NachoMumma

ContributorEaster Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - Silver
01-04-2024, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2024, 11:42 PM by NachoMumma. Edited 3 times in total.)

Cricket & Ghoul

Deadline: 25th January

The basics

The unlikely pairing of Cricket and Ghoul finally has some little consequences.

Due to Crickets tiny size, there will be 1 pup available for adoption from this litter (although chances are you'll all twist my arm and she'll pop).

With Uncle Mac bound to be a regular influence, this could be your perfect chance to have a litte taxidermist. Its fair to say that these kids may not exactly come out 'normal' in the traditional sense.

It is yet to be seen if the family will remain in Insomnia, but I'm sure they'll have parents and extended family looking out for them to some degree wherever they end up.

Activity

I (Nacho) work full time and have kids. I understand life happens and I don’t want to be policing activity for these kids. That being said, I am not above killing inactive characters off for the drama. Once they reach 50 posts or hit their first birthday (whichever comes first), they are yours forever more, but I reserve the right to use them as plot fodder if you abandon them for 3 OOC months before that point (unless we’ve discussed it, my/our DMs are always open). (I always say this but it's yet to happen so don't stress too hard).

Names

Cricket has a craving for freshwater fish, so it is likely this will be where her mind is at when these kids come into the world. I have already claimed Muskie from this litter, and it is likely their other sibling will be called Gourami.

Misc:

• 25% off Abnormal Green (Cricket)
  • 25% off Albino & Abnormal Pink(Ghoul)
  • 25% off height reduction to 17" (Cricket)
  • 25% off height increase to 40" (Ghoul)
  • Inheritable deer tail (cosmetic)

We're all pretty familiar with the Klein colour palette by this point so feel free to bring your own design, you can probably even throw back to Oxx if you like those stripey slatey greys.

Designs: (or BYO)

Applying: (you know the drill)

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Size/Height/Build[/b]
[b]Design:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b](100 words)
[b]Personality:[/b] (150 words)
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Plans?[/b] (if any)