build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
01-04-2024, 10:13 PM

It's verbatim and it's shakin'

R̶ E̶ D̶ R̶ U̶ M̶

Quite content with himself, the boy was prepared to go off and search for another victim of his pouncing – when a voice rang out. He hadn’t noticed her approach, nor presence at that until she’d made herself known, so he was rightly surprised and jumped a little. His neck swiveled to peer at the woman, golden eyes wide and ears slightly pulled back. A picture of spooked. Though understandable considering his past with being snuck up on, but she was no mountain lion. He settled himself down, turning his body to align squarely with her sitting position, cocking his head sideways as he studied her intricate markings without a word. Dandelion still clutched between his teeth, a few petals poking out from his lips as though asking for help.

The boy tried to return her smile after many moments, dropping his flower and flashing a wide smile. “Y-es!” He said with a chipper tone, cocking his head to the side as he tried to place her within his memory – if she was there at all. “R-redrum. Was- trying- his best. My best.” He nearly had to force the words out of himself, focusing on the slight twitch in his jaw to make it obey him.

murder
Code by TR

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. This fffire Dancefloor of the Gods 01:11 AM, 12-15-2023 01:40 PM, 05-15-2024