gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player

Student
01-05-2024, 03:33 AM

Ears crumpling back against his head, Warden isn't sure if he believes her entirely. Distrustful, though he was more curious than anything else. Outright abrasiveness isn't new to him, but she... she was something else. Usually it's someone a lot smaller than him squawking and carrying on-- you get used to it. This is different. This... makes his insides feel a little weird, actually.

She rinsed herself out, and Warden did the same. Reminding himself not to stare, breath catching in his chest... whew. What is it about that tone? Frustrating. A little boy on the playground. Splashing at the surface of the water once more, not necessarily at her but... well sorta. Warden was going to be sore about this thanks very much.

Distracted by her question, Warden at least... focuses. For a minute. "My mum came down this way for some herbs, I came for the walk." His mood shifts easily, pulling away from the stormy feelings that had been brewing only a moment ago. "I'm Warden. Who're you and why are you out here?" There's no reason for him to give his family name, at least in his his own mind. Instead he just... maybe he's looking a little too long okay shut up.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. what can i say, its complicated Lover's Mangrove 05:57 PM, 11-07-2023 04:53 PM, 02-08-2024