gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Aislyn
01-05-2024, 01:16 PM
Traveling into the north, where snow frosted the earth even in the spring season, Azoula was on the hunt for the young Saxe brood. Somewhere in her travels with Delaeni, she had found their scent- faint, and hard to depict who it belonged to- but it was someone from Saffron, nonetheless. That morning, she instructed her pet to sit and wait for her while she investigated her findings. Figuring Laney would obey like the good, wild dog she was. In truth, Azoula wasn’t aware that she had drifted off into the forest, finding another girl along the way. All she knew was that Laney was no longer alone.

Upon her arrival, she smelt the stranger before she saw them- heard her soft, feminine voice, following directly after Laney’s. If it had been a male’s voice, Azoula may have been concerned. But a female? It was almost laughable to think another woman could overpower her. Still, she couldn’t deny the tinge of jealousy that rolled through her body, prickling its way down her spine, which caused the tip of her tail to twitch back and forth as she walked.

Emerging from the treeline, and sauntering towards the girls. The tigress moved with fluid, graceful precision. Volcanic eyes settling on Laney first, flickering with intrigue- and yet, there was a heaviness behind her gaze. One that said, explain yourself. And once she’d peered intently at her… friend, the tigress would turn to the stranger. Eyes rolling across her frame, taking in every detail. She was a tiny little thing, even standing next to Laney- and Azoula was double her size, and twice as beautiful. “Oh, Laney,” She said, moving to encircle the two. Looking the girl up and down, from every angle. “I do hope you aren’t replacing me?” Stopping beside the stranger, and peering down at her. The tigress shifted most of her weight in her hind limbs, preparing to spring up and on top of the stranger, if need be.

”Speech”

Caution: Mature themes accompany this character.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i'm in trouble now Sparse Pines 06:05 PM, 12-28-2023 09:35 AM, 02-29-2024