gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kezia
01-05-2024, 02:27 PM
She had maintained a close proximity to her newfound companion, her vigilant eyes absorbing the surroundings before returning to Delaeni. It wasn't long before a subtle shift in the other's expressions hinted at something capturing her attention. Mila followed the gaze to a massive feline approaching. While an immediate sense of danger eluded her, a familiar feeling stirred within that made her feel somewhat uneasy. She swiftly registered the situation, her demeanor reflecting a hint of submission under the intense gaze of the approaching feline. The yearling would avoid direct eye contact, so her gaze lowered and her ears slightly tilting back.

As the large feline circled them, Mila grappled with conflicting thoughts, rendering her temporarily voiceless. Despite the mental tumult, she focused on the unfolding interaction, steadying herself. When her name surfaced in conversation, she subtly perked up, shifting attention between Laney and Azoula without making direct eye contact. The internal turmoil momentarily muted her voice, but as Laney reiterated the introduction, Mila managed a soft greeting, "Hello Azoula." Recognizing the opportunity to contribute, she added, "I could assist in your search for the Saxe, as Laney mentioned," mindful not to overstep or say anything amiss.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i'm in trouble now Sparse Pines 06:05 PM, 12-28-2023 09:35 AM, 02-29-2024