gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Aislyn
01-05-2024, 03:19 PM
Oh, did Azoula love when Laney’s little teal eyes were lit up with worry and concern- but of course, only if Azoula was the one generating such emotions. Eyeing her closely, and drinking in that beautiful mix of emotion she wore so openly on her face. The tigress remained silent and listened to her explanation, before playing into Laney’s desperation. “I would hope not.”  She said, portraying a falsely worrisome tone of voice- one she knew Laney could see through, given the tigress wasn’t actually concerned with being replaced. After all- who else could love the little dog like she could? But alas, she seemed to have picked up a stray- another lost pup, who would need… guidance. Oh, how wonderful would it be, if the traitorous feline showed up at Sephiran’s doorstep with two offerings? Perhaps he would be able to overlook her betrayal to Saffron.

Even though the strange girl provided Azoula with a greeting, not daring to look her directly in the eye- outwardly portraying submissive behavior, fully aware of the threat hovering so close to her. Azoula couldn’t help but prod further. “Lost you say?” Moving forward a few steps and whirling back around. The feline now faced the duo and cocked her head slightly. “Oh, dear little wolf,” A short pause. “It is so sweet of you, to offer yourself to us.” Offer yourself to us. With each second that passed, she was thinking of how to manipulate this girl into accompanying them- to use her as an offering. “But I must know- what were you searching for?” The tip of her tail whirled behind her as she searched MIla’s face for any flicker of emotion, other than the apprehension currently spread across her face. If this girl was looking for her family, and it was a large one with power, well… that would make things complicated for Azoula.

”Speech”

Caution: Mature themes accompany this character.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i'm in trouble now Sparse Pines 06:05 PM, 12-28-2023 09:35 AM, 02-29-2024