size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
01-05-2024, 04:04 PM

Gwynevere reiterated with a laugh that she knew the recreational herbs weren't just for him, then went on to remind him of the time he had gotten so tripped out on salvia that he had to be carried back to the Hallows on Kane's back. "That," Artorias interjected with a playful glare and grin at his sister, "was all your companion's fault. How was I supposed to know Eilwen wasn't trustworthy when it came to potent drugs?" The raven had quite a laugh at his expense, and although it hadn't been dangerous in any way to the then yearling Artorias, it had certainly made him more gun-shy around putting strange plants in his mouth at the say-so of someone he didn't explicitly trust. Hmm... maybe Eilwen had taught him a valuable life lesson in that moment after all.

"That was also salvia, and it's far more potent than any cannabis will ever be. This stuff just makes you feel relaxed, gives you a sense of euphoria, makes you feel good." Artorias looked over the bundle of fresh herbs Gwyn was carrying as he explained to her the difference in the two drugs' effects when an idea came to his mind. "Are you done with your gardening for the day? Why don't you and I have some right now? I can sample your latest batch and you can get firsthand experience what your own plants do." Art offered his usually strait-laced sister a cheeky grin and nudged her shoulder with his own. "C'mon, it's a lovely day. Let's go lie out in the gardens and get high." The decision would ultimately be left up to her, but Art reeeeeally wanted to show his sister a good time, and honestly with how focused in her work she always was, Gwynevere could probably use a good trip to unwind.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Just a little green Amron's Castle 08:19 PM, 12-31-2023 02:56 PM, 05-20-2024