gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kezia
01-05-2024, 06:17 PM
Mila's heart lightly raced as Azoula's words hung in the air, her gaze flickering nervously between the tigress and Delaeni. The predatory grace of the feline left an uneasy feeling in her stomach, yet she maintained a composed exterior, suppressing the rising tide of apprehension. "Um, well, I wasn't really searching for anything specific," Mila began cautiously, her voice soft but steady. "I wandered too far from home, and I guess I've been trying to find my way back. Laney mentioned that you both might be able to help me, and I thought, you know, maybe I could assist you in return." Her eyes remained lowered, avoiding direct contact with Azoula's penetrating gaze.

The mention of offering herself to them made her uneasy, but she tried not to show it. "I just thought... maybe we could help each other out," Mila added, a note of sincerity in her voice. The uncertainty in the air weighed heavily, and she awaited Azoula's response, hoping that her intentions would be understood and that it was clear she was willing to help if Azoula agreed. If not, she wasn't sure what would happen in this encounter.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i'm in trouble now Sparse Pines 06:05 PM, 12-28-2023 09:35 AM, 02-29-2024