gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-05-2024, 06:55 PM

Predators.

Beauregard draws in a breath, his brow furrowing in understanding. “With the smaller members of Ethne, they may be mistaking you guys for an easy target. Still, with an increase of predator attacks, this means an increase in predators in the area over all. Predators in larger numbers will be more ballsy if they have allies they can fall back on. It sounds like you need a driving hunt. Strike back against the predators before they think of striking you. That should make them think twice.” Beauregard suggests, tail flicking back and forth. His birth pack had needed to do driving hunts for bears every so often, and given where Norad was now, he was sure they would attempt to return to feed on the salmon again. It would be a good thing to put in practice for both of their packs.

The next bit of news, however, was more concerning. An ear flicks back, a thoughtful look on his face as Haydée mentioned an injured woman that had been dumped within their borders. And not just injured, but badly injured. Kidnapped for information. The fur on the back of Beauregard’s neck stood on end and a soft growl passed his lips. His protective nature made hurting others in such a senseless manner seem barbaric. “Not good…” And with the events that had taken Gavroche away from the Kedieo family and Ethne, he could understand how on edge they might be feeling. They were good wolves, and he had no doubt the woman was being well taken care of, but still… Who were the wolves that had hurt her? Were they still near Ethne?

“I have not… and the last time I saw a koi marked wolf I was still new to Boreas and Auster, and a yearling.” He admitted. “Sayuri was her name… a healer…” He frowns. He is not sure if it is the same woman they sought, or if there were more wolves bearing the koi patterns out there. “However… with them being in Auster, I can only assume there is a fourth pack besides ours and the Hallows. I met a young man named Akito in Wraith’s Woods, trying to make his way home… a pack wolf.” Beauregard muses. “Chances are, whoever hurt her was trying to find that pack then…” His ears pinned back.

“I hope they’re alright. If they did that to the wolf here…” His gaze flicked back to Haydée. “We will keep an eye and ear out for them, and for any predator activity we have noticed. If you need us, come to Norad. I’m not sure if anyone besides me and Mika would be able to aid, given our current members and their skills, but you can count on the two of us to do everything we can.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bonds never to be broken Lazuli Falls 03:56 PM, 10-29-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024