gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Teegan
01-05-2024, 07:41 PM
Nila physically cringed at the girls' wording. Not that the stranger could have known it would cause such a reaction out of her. But it made bile rise in the back of her throat at the thought. She just wanted to study her plants in peace. She wasn’t hurting anything or anyone by doing that. In fact she was doing the opposite. She had to study them so she could be helpful to Kaino.

As the girl began to circle her, Nila’s heat began to race. Her eyes darted around looking for a way out of this uncomfortable situation. And she began to internally scream for Kaino to show up. The way this woman held herself screamed,danger. It screamed for her to run away and yet she stood frozen to the ground.

Nilas body involuntarily began to shake as her tail tucked between her legs. Her breathing became shallow. ”P-Please, I W-won’t come b-back” her voice was breathy like she was barely breathing.

Slowly she began to lower herself to the ground as her anxiety grew higher. The way the woman circled her was making it worse. She began to whimper Kaino’s name like a prayer.
Nila is rated 3-3-3, TW to anyone threading with her.

Kaino has permission to Join in any of Nila’s Threads as her Master.

[Image: Ns0L0GC.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Don’t Look at Me That Way The Polar Sound 07:04 PM, 12-14-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024