Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-05-2024, 08:55 PM
When he had expected a slap to the face or a bite to the cheek, it didn't come. He blinks a few times. Surprised, but as he looks down at Jael, he knows she would never do it. Never dare hurt him. Not physically. Not in the way that he expected from the girl he... No.

Again with the apologies. A huff from his nose. Another swig from the bottle. Thankful that the sutures are all tied up now. "Stop apologizing," Gil means business this time. He wasn't going to keep being nice. Hates apologies. Why apologize? Who ever is truly sorry for their actions? There's no denying what is happening between... No.

Another huff, a grumble this time as he watches her curl up on herself. Why did she have to do this to him? Emotionally raw was a fucking understatement. He lays his chin on the floor beside her and looks back to looking at the crackling fire. "I need... Sanity," his lip quivers, a snarl rumbling in his throat as he tries to push down the anger that bubbles in him. It wouldn't do to take out his pent up emotions on her. On anyone, but god dammit. He can feel himself begin to tense.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. book 5: wounds Daager Isle 09:47 AM, 01-01-2024 07:20 AM, 03-15-2024