Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
01-05-2024, 09:17 PM
Henry

It was rather difficult sometimes to get time alone together. All of them tried to do their due time checking in. Sleeping together during most nights. Sometimes when they thought about how much their family had grown they couldn’t be anything but proud. So they had sent Kaiju to let Beau know to leave the pups with their companions for a bit of a late night get together. After everyone had contributed Henry was putting finishing touches in the little picnic circle he had made.

They places sticks on a large heart and lines those sticks with blue stones they had found out exploring. When the moonlight hit them it let off a soft glow it helped the sky was clear. Bright stars lighting up the grasses around them. Kaiju had helped make a treat, by flavoring some rabbit meat with honey they’d collected from those beehives. A task that was a hard one they were happy the stings had been easy for payday to treat. So he waited for Kaiju to come with Beau in tow.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. If I could paint a cloud for you I would Aspen Dam 09:17 PM, 01-05-2024 07:47 PM, 03-18-2024