An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-06-2024, 02:36 PM

Beauregard noticed how her demeanor changed, how Bellatrix’s ears flattened as he asked about Blind. His daughter shifted the subject back to her friend, avoiding the question about his companion as the man sighed. He was going to need to have a talk with both the girl and the fox. While Blind sometimes chose to fulfill her duty and help him, she still had her own agenda and could slip into merely doing what she wanted. And being a kid, Trixy likely did not like being watched for long, especially now that she was getting a bit older. But she was still so small and delicate… so easily hurt. Hell, she was barely bigger than Blind! What was he going to do if something happened to her?

For the moment, he nodded about her friend. They had spent a good day together, playing in a place with flowers and… a castle? So the boy had been part of the Hallows, more likely than not. And the place she mentioned had to be God’s Garden. “I’m glad you found a friend, but you were supposed to stay with Blind. It is dangerous for someone your size to be out of packlands alone. Large predators like targeting smaller creatures, and because of your size and colors you’d be an easy target to spot.” He frowned deeply.

“I’m not really mad… but I am worried… Please Trixy, you need to be careful. I don’t have Blind watch you to be mean. She is supposed to keep you safe when I can’t be with you.” He looked away from her then, his gaze thoughtful. “You are not my daughter by blood… but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be devastated if something happened to you.” His voice was quiet now. He didn’t want to have to try and restrict her to the falls, but… could he really be sure she’d be alright if Blind wasn’t properly watching her?

"Speech," 'Thought.'
table coding by bunni ♥
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You Are Home Cedar Falls 10:45 PM, 10-17-2023 07:48 PM, 03-18-2024