gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Aislyn
01-06-2024, 02:54 PM
Ahh, so the girl was just a lost puppy- having wandered too far from home, and into dangerous territory. Perfect. But something rubbed the feline the wrong way. Azoula couldn’t help but shift her gaze to Delaeni, wondering why the dog offered their assistance to a stranger. Unless she was hoping to connive this girl into becoming a sidi? Which Azoula highly doubted because Delaeni’s mind didn’t operate that way. She was probably just compelled to help her, being the sweet, naive girl she was.

Nonetheless, Azoula would take advantage of this opportunity. The girl was young, seemingly innocent, and immature- the perfect specimen to mold into a sidi for the upcoming Saxe empire. All the tigress had to do now, was keep her engaged. “Well, how could I say no to such a beautiful face?” Volcanic gaze shifted between the two- implying the compliment was meant for both of them. “Assist us in our search and I will keep you fed and protected- and, we will search for your home, along the way.” A blatant lie. Inching closer, and attempting to press her shoulder into Mila’s, Azoula would cock her head slightly, peering down at her out of the corner of her eye. “But be warned, little Mila.” The pupils of her eye morphed from slits to saucers- predatorial in nature, as she fantasized about hunting her down. “If you accept this offer, you cannot change your mind.” In other words, if she tried to flee or vanish into the night, Azoula would hunt her like prey.

She fell silent, waiting for the wolf’s response.

”Speech”

Caution: Mature themes accompany this character.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i'm in trouble now Sparse Pines 06:05 PM, 12-28-2023 09:35 AM, 02-29-2024