ardent

check this hand cause i'm marvellous

Simurgh

gems
size
build
player
01-06-2024, 03:39 PM

Simurgh waits, allowing her sister to look over the material for approval. Only the best will work for her sister as Sim knows, and as far as what was around them it was certainly the prettiest to look at. But getting it down would be another matter. It was higher than either of them was on their own. But El approved of it, and now they had to get it down so their game could continue. Simurgh looked up at the vine, her brow furrowing. If they had one of their father’s dogs with them they could stand on those… or… or it seemed that Elara had a plan!

Simurgh looked back to her sister, arching a brow. Well, the logic was pretty sound. With both of them working together they should have enough height to reach it. And her sister even picked out a tool to cut through the vine. It worked for her at least! Sim gave a nod.

“That should work. Great thinking!” The girl moved over to the tree and lowered herself down, looking over to her sister. “If I’m close to the tree you can brace against it as I get back up, so you won’t fall.” Simurgh tells her. Letting El get hurt was just out of the question. Now all she had to do was wait for Elara to get on her shoulders so she could hoist her up.

"Speech," 'Thought.'
table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. check this hand cause i'm marvellous Cryer's Ravine 10:08 PM, 11-14-2023 07:52 PM, 03-18-2024