gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kezia
01-06-2024, 04:17 PM
Mila felt a mixture of relief and a lingering sense of unease as Azoula responded to her offer. The tigress's words were both comforting and unsettling, and the young wolf couldn't help but sense an undercurrent of something more ominous beneath the surface. However, the promise of assistance, protection, and the prospect of finding her way back home were too enticing to pass up. The compliment from Azoula caught Mila off guard, and a soft smile appearing on her features briefly, her gaze flickering between the tigress and Delaeni. The idea of being fed and protected was appealing, especially given the mysterious and potentially dangerous nature of the territory she had wandered into.

As Azoula inched closer and pressed her shoulder into Mila's, the young wolf couldn't ignore the predatory energy emanating from the feline. Despite the warning about not changing her mind, Mila hesitated for a moment, her eyes meeting Delaeni's in a silent exchange. The teal-eyed dog seemed conflicted, but there was a glimmer of hope in her eyes. Taking a deep breath, Mila nodded in acceptance. "Thank you, Azoula. I appreciate your offer, and I'm willing to assist you in your search. I... I trust that you'll keep your word about helping me find my way home," she replied, trying to sound confident despite the lingering doubts. The weight of the decision settled on her shoulders, but Mila was determined to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i'm in trouble now Sparse Pines 06:05 PM, 12-28-2023 09:35 AM, 02-29-2024