An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
01-07-2024, 02:28 PM

Briar gave herself a good shake as she hurried into the castle's entryway, sighing after she had gotten as much of the water out of her coat as she could. The clouds had parted briefly that morning and she had tried to use that opportunity to go out and get a patrol done, but about half way through the clouds rolled back in and resumed their usual downpour. While she certainly did not like being stuck in the rain and wasn't looking forward to washing the mud from her legs and tail, she was also no delicate flower so she stuck it out, finishing the patrol before she ran back to the castle. That did mean that she was soaked to the bone now and very much looking forward to a warm bath.

First though, she needed to put away her armor and dagger. After quickly grabbing a towel from the stack she had left near the front doors for just such occasion and giving her legs and tail a quick dry, she made her way up the stairs to the bedrooms above. On the way she spotted Bramble coming down from the floors further up the large flights of stairs. She hadn't had a chance to speak with her daughter since the yearling ball and couldn't pass up the opportunity. With as many children as they had been blessed with it was difficult at times to catch them for even a quick conversation so when she saw the chance to do so she would. "Bramble! I've been wanting to talk to you," she said with a smile as they met on the landing for the castle's second floor. "Walk with me? I'm desperate to get out of this soggy armor," she added with a chuckle before she continued on toward the room she shared with Artorias.

"I'm so impressed with all the work you did on the yearling ball," she said as she walked down the hall with Bramble, giving her daughter a proud smile. "I think it went really well! It looked like everyone was having a good time." Pushing the bedroom door open, she stepped inside and left the door open for Bramble to follow, walking over to where a few hooks were on the wall before she began to unbuckle the straps that held the pieces of molded leather together. "Did you enjoy organizing it? I know how tough putting together that sort of thing can be!" She remembered all too well how many things she had to balance and keep track of when putting together her and Artorias' wedding and even though this was a smaller affair than that had been it was still a notable event for her first ever attempt at organizing a party like that.

"Briar Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A mother always knows Amron's Castle 02:28 PM, 01-07-2024 02:56 PM, 05-20-2024