An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
01-07-2024, 06:13 PM
ooc: so so sorry for the wait!!

It stung to let the younger woman down, but Dagrún had always been fiercely independent. She was keenly aware that she had only one life to live and she was going to live it how she wanted, unweighed by another's expectations.

Thankfully, Haydée seemed to understand and then went on to explain that Fenix had stepped down from the roll and that the girl did not know why, fearing it was something to do with her. Dag's brow knit together. Her initial instinct was to say that was incorrect, though she didn't know the man well enough to assume. Still, it didn't seem logical. "I find it unlikely it's because it's you. He was Deputy for Bellamy, wasn't he? He respected her didn't he? If so why would he suddenly drop the post when one of her children takes the alphaship?" Dag shook her head. "It doesn't make sense to me, if I had to guess he's got something personal he is combating right now." She knew all too well what that was like.

Haydée asked if she'd keep an eye out for any potential Deputy's and she nodded, offering her alphess a soft smile. "Of course, I'd be happy to. Maybe once the Fledglings pick areas of focus we can start to see how they do in specific roles working for the pack. As they grow, who knows, maybe one will show promise as a Deputy if none of the older wolves feel like a fit for the task."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Making Plans And Kicking Ass Lazuli Falls 11:30 PM, 09-05-2023 12:57 PM, 03-24-2024