gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - Bisexual
01-07-2024, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2024, 06:58 PM by Tamago. Edited 1 time in total.)

His joints ache, his muscles too. Chest burns. Now that he's standing still, Tama can only wonder how far he's run. Too far, probably. Too far. He's come so far and he's still failed to find her. Everything hurts. Everything hurts so fucking badly, and that bitterness would only be aimed inwardly this time. Taking a shaky breath, he was about ready to call again when his gaze fell upon the woman.

She stands taller than him looking worried but... well, okay, Tama had shown up as rather a lot. Frankly, he still was. The words bubble forward, a flood. He can't stop them-- he's sorry, but damn. Though he's a yearling now, Dagrun is faced by nothing more than a little boy who desperately misses his mom.
"I'm Tamago, m-my mom's name is Celeste," he hiccups, barely able to hold off a sob. "S-she's a bit shorter than me, h-horns like a ram, black and white," he can't stop the tears. No, the boy is ragged, he's tired. He's worn. Holding it together wasn't an option anymore. "She's the n-nicest and I love her, and I miss her," and here he is, breaking down on your doorstep about it.

TAMAGOYAKI

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. as long as she's alive, you're not alone Lazuli Falls 06:08 PM, 01-07-2024 12:58 PM, 03-24-2024