size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
01-07-2024, 10:13 PM
The instantaneous relief in Haydée's posture is palpable as Artorias confirms that her missing nephew is in fact being harbored in the Hallows. She breathes a sigh of relief and Artorias just chuckles. He was all too familiar with the incredible relief that a missing family member coming home felt like. Haydée looked up at him with misting eyes and thanked him profusely, all which Art simply nodded his head and waved a paw. "There's no need to thank me. We were just doing what we do best: caring for a lost soul. Gavroche is a sweetheart, and he's been a welcome guest in our home. My daughter especially is very fond of him." Ah, poor Dusk would probably not be too happy to hear that her new best friend had to go home now, but alas, they could not keep the child away from his own family. Hay asked about bringing Gav home with her, and Art nodded his head in reply. "Of course. He's your wolf, after all. Bellamy has also made tremendous strides in her own recovery. I imagine she'll be fit to return home soon enough as well."

Artorias began to lead the way down towards Hearthstone so they could collect Gavroche and Haydée could meet with Bellamy. The grieving woman had made such incredible progress in her emotional and mental recovery with Laeta, it was inspiring to see her rise back up again. Maybe she would never be exactly the same, and maybe she would never reclaim her position as alpha, but Bellamy would be able to live for herself and her family again. Hay asked about meeting with Dusk to thank her for rescuing Gavroche and Artorias... he balked a bit at the idea. He knew Dusk would not be happy to be saying goodbye to Gavroche, but he also didn't want to deny Haydée her request to offer her gratitude. "Let's see how they take the news about Gavroche's departure first," he suggested. Better to play it by ear. If both wolves were beside themselves to be separated, now might not be the best time to give thanks.

Entering the castle, Artorias led the way to the guest room that Bellamy and Gavroche had been sharing. He rapped a paw against the doorframe to announce their presence, then stepped aside to allow Haydée access to the room to see her family, a gentle smile on his face all the while.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Missing Wolf: Winged Child Edition Amron's Castle 04:23 PM, 10-07-2023 05:21 AM, 02-19-2024