An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
01-08-2024, 01:39 AM

Absinth was a careful listener, her sharp gaze giving them full access to the depth of her resonance with them. She almost laughed at their question of her heritage. “I am not a Saxe. I am Absinth Inferos,” Her voice that enunciated her surname cut like a blade through the tension, a mixture of even tones and softness as she answered Sol directly. She sought to reassure him. Absinth had known herself to grow irritated with the meek and weak-hearted, but there was the obvious conflict of their shared body having differentiated personas. Khonsu was far more assertive than Soul, who appeared almost… childlike? And Absinth wasn’t in the market for treating children badly anyways. A courtesy she had not been allowed in her puppy days. The thought of it made her follow up with a piece of her own past. “Im a child of a whore, born in the slums of my homeland. I joined the Saxe ranks to grow stronger. A purpose for being — something like that I suppose.” Her response was a femininely rugged thing, eyes cast upon the twins with a dominating intensity. Her gaze roved over their body, briefly inspecting for evidence of their hardships, before she rumbled out her next sentence. “You see, I refuse to be weak ever again.” She said with conviction, scanning their expressions with invested interest as she drew ever closer to the pair, inky lips twisting into a very playful smirk. It verged on flirtatious. “Not the most honorable affiliation, I’m well aware. But the saying goes; Better the devil you know. I don’t particularly have a heart of gold either. Sometimes the suffering has a way of working its way into your soul, and corrupting you.”  Her eyes captured both of theirs in turns, and again Absinth’s lips curved into a delightful smile. Her eyes peeking up at them through half lidded emerald orbs, She attempted to raise a careful paw up to the space between their conjoined necks, gently tracing there — back and forth if allowed.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Care for a dance? The Polar Sound 10:02 PM, 12-28-2023 03:00 PM, 03-31-2024