ardent

A Place To Call My Own[Joining]

Pacifica

gems
size
build
player
09-20-2013, 05:08 AM

The girl smiled feverishly as she readied herself to say more about how much she could prove herself to the pack should she get accepted. But a surprised kiss on her nose from the man in front of her made her lose all sense of speech, and a deep red blush would rise onto her face. She could do nothing but look down, embarrassed that she had gotten such a hard blush and even her heart pounded hard from the contact. Was it possible that he was growing feelings for her too? She wasn't sure what it was that she herself was feeling, but there was something. She was sure of that. She looked up shyly as he spoke, nodding as soon as he had finished and her tail wagging harder with the prospect of being able to join Seracia with him. "Yes, yes of course! I promise to do all I can for the pack, I swear to it! I will always do my best to bring honor, and a good name to Seracia. No doubts about it!" She felt that she could hardly contain her excitement. As calm and collected as she usually was, she seemed to just be full of energized excitement when Pontifex was around. Though she was entirely baffled by the way she acted around him, just his presence made her feel giddy for some strange reason.

She felt happy to finally have found a place to call home. Even more so that she'd be in the same pack as Pontifex, the boy she found to be very cute and handsome. He was something alright, though Pacifica just didn't quite understand what she was feeling. The fluttering in her stomach was definitely strange, along with the rapid beating of her heart when she was close to him or had contact with him. She wondered if she was getting sick with something...perhaps she would ask him about a healer, just to be sure she hadn't fallen ill from a spoiled meal or herb. "Umm...if it's not too much to ask, is there a healer I could see later? I've been feeling a little strange lately, and I just want to make sure everything is ok?" Her voice came out slightly nervous, still under the effects of his previous action. The kiss on her nose would be something she wouldn't forget.

Speech
Thought
Others